For one of our customers we are looking for specific CV technicians. These mechanics must have a lot of experience in bending pipes. You are responsible for all work related to heating installations at both companies and homes. Your main activities are the maintenance, installation and replacement of central heating boilers or other central heating installations that ensure that a building is heated. In addition, you also work on radiators and / or piping that is connected to the central heating boiler. You work under a supervising mechanic / chief mechanic and install independently, on the instructions of your direct supervisor. You also perform all work within the stipulated time, in accordance with instructions and (safety) regulations. In addition, you are prepared to collaborate with your colleagues from other disciplines, you ensure a clean environment and a pleasant working atmosphere.
- Study work drawings, regulations, product information and specifications and determine on this basis
the work and procedures (eg the connection of pipe installations).
- Selects tools and materials to size and type.
- Determines and marks the positions of piping installations, pipes, connecting pieces and associated
parts, for example using tools such as ruler and spirit level.
- Measure, cut, connect and bend pipelines to size and at the right angle using various techniques and
hand and power tools, such as thread cutting and bending machines.
- Assembles piping installations, pipe sections, fittings and connectors using materials such as couplings,
clamps, screws, bolts, cement, solvent and / or techniques such as soldering and welding.
- Maintains and repairs piping installations.
- Checks the work (eg for leaks) and repairs and corrects errors.
- A study installation technique possibly supplemented with specialist courses.
- Several years of experience with this work in residential construction.
- A positive and collegial attitude.
- Driving license B.
- English speaking (minimum B1)