We are currently looking for Domiciliary Care Assistants interested to work and develop their career in a high-quality domiciliary care (elderly care at home) in the West of London
The employer is one of the greatest domiciliary care providers in the United Kingdom. He specializes in working with people who require care in their own homes.
The main aim of the employer is to provide the best homecare services, serving his customers from all walks of life.
As he offers high quality services and puts price on the independence of the patients, the employer offers constant training to his employees.
Location: West of London
Care Assistants - Main Requirements:
- EU nationality
- English level – at a reasonable conversational standard
- Good personality and professional attitude
- Genuine desire to help others
- Physically fit and hardworking
- Flexible to work various shifts including weekends
The employer is offering the following:
- Permanent Contract
- Availability to work in day and night shifts
- Pay rate:
- Care staff: £8.30 per hour
- Senior Care staff: £8.50 per hour
- The first 2 weeks of accommodation are free, after which the cost will be of £85 per week, for 3 months.
- Company car provided
- WPA / Pension scheme.
- On-going training support
- Carer progression
- Miles is paid for when travelling from customer to customer
- 28 days paid holiday
- Receiving 4 driving lessons at arrival in UK
- Ongoing training in Dementia Care and End of life Care